Pupils reach their educational potential and are prepared for adult life both intellectually and emotionally. By providing opportunities, regardless of individuals’ circumstances, and offering wrap around provision to both pupils and their families enabling an integrated holistic approach to pupil care barriers to learning will be minimised.
Our Trust Values
Prosper Learning Trust is fuelled by ASPIRATION. Predominately on behalf of the young people we work with and those who love and support them. But also for ourselves; our staff, our community and those who work with us and support our aims and values.
Prosper Learning Trust is an organisation that will act with INTEGRITY at all times. We will do what is best for our young people in every circumstance. We will be fair, open and honest in our dealings with others and will challenge each other every day to live out these values in the workplace, in how we conduct our business and in how we treat each other. We will respect opinion, embrace diversity, work safely and be unrelenting advocates for the wellbeing and character of the young people we care for.
Prosper Learning Trust puts KINDNESS at the heart of everything we do. We understand, we empathise and where necessary, we challenge. We work with young people in a way that helps them to appreciate that looking after one another and mutual support are the way to help everybody succeed and thrive. As an employer we will seek to ensure that staff are valued by treating them with the respect and dignity they deserve.
At Prosper Learning Trust we never give up on children. And we seek to build RESILIENCE in them which means they won’t give up on themselves. Likewise, as an organisation, we will build resilience in our policies, systems and structures to provide stability and longevity in the face of a dynamic and uncertain environment. In order that we can remain a strong and consistent force for good in the lives of the young people and the families we work with.
Our vision will be realised by:
- Improving the educational experiences of all our pupils and by recognising and celebrating the achievement of both staff and pupils
- Providing a stimulating learning environment in which the team of highly skilled staff deliver quality, well-resourced teaching to meet the needs of all pupils
- Working in partnership with the Local Authority, parents, trustees, governors, employers, stakeholders and the wider community
- Valuing the entire academy community, promoting well-being and encouraging spiritual, moral, social and cultural development in an atmosphere that fosters the growth of respect and responsible behaviour
- Ensuring a safe, secure and supportive environment that allows pupils to become more independent and resilient, where they can be happy and enjoy learning
The Vision, Mission and Culture will be fundamentally similar to those of Prosper Learning Trust.
- A shared belief that all children have a right to the best education that can be provided
- A learning and working environment where all are respected, valued and achievements celebrated